Monday, October 03, 2005

It's Monday.

It's Monday, like all the other Monday's out there. Can't liv with 'em and live without 'em. My two brother's and I finally got paid for walking the dog! ^^ They are actually crisp five dolar bills. Haven't been folded once! I have half a mind to save the buck forever, since they never come like this, y'know? Turns out I have a four day weekend, why? I have no idea. Lol. Probably should find out. I have homework that I'm wondering whether or not to do. ^_~ Of course, I might end up doing it none the less. Well, not much to say on a Monday - Nothing's happened. As simple as that, really. Well, it's short n' sweet, seeya around! ^^

2 Comments:

Blogger Daphnewood said...

4 day weekends are AWESOME! I just love sleeping in sometimes. I am still working on what would be the best time to bring you up. I have to find out when Mouse is going to 'Foamy's' because you don't want to be up here when she is down there. what a fiasco that would be.

Tuesday, October 04, 2005  
Blogger Whisper said...

Sleeping is awesome. Isn't she going to Foamy's during Thanksgiving? I also have Christmas break starting on my birthday(16) to the second of January.

Tuesday, October 04, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home