Monday, September 19, 2005

Alright.

I have an unsettling B in Algebra I a B in Biology, and I failed Geography so I am placed in Academic. They are two units behind me! It sucks! I liked Pre-Ap ALOT more. -.-; I wonder.. If I pass that class with a HIGH A, if they will place me back into Pre-Ap? If not, I have to wait until 10th grade - I do NOT want to wait. Oh, and I really need t remember to take my gym clothes home. The weekend went well, I got to give my uncle a surprise party, my aunt's was much better, I might add. Other than that, I played video games, and slept. As I said before, I couldn't get on for the weekend, so yeah. for now, my ranting shall come to a close. ^_~

1 Comments:

Blogger Daphnewood said...

not bad except for the geography. preAp courses are much harder than honors courses. you are very intelligent and will do fine. Of course they have preAP courses in Kansas too. Just stealing you from your uncle is the hard part. I miss you *sigh* Mouse is actually passing all of her classes because she really does her homework this year. amazing, huh? she is growing up like you are, right under my nose. disobedient rats. I said stay little.

Tuesday, September 20, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home