Sunday, September 04, 2005

My lovely weekend.

I got to see the Jeferry's, alot has changed. They are like the best friends that count bac before I met my mum. About four or fiev years ago, when I first moven into the lovely place of Houston, my brother met one of them and that started the friendship, simply put. Well, they are the genius's, you know, GT classes. But yeah, one of them love to talk with me, believing as I do that my brother is just not someone to talk to. Well, we stayed up pretty late, and I was getting DROWSY he woke me up by staring at me, that's all, then groggily, we started talking until I got so paranoid that his mother would wear us out, I told him we should go to sleep. He like to talk about a story he is developing, it's pretty interesting too. Now, his younger brother was glad to see me and welcomed me with a hug. ^^ His older brother was like, 'Oh, it's you, good to see you' then goes off to play a game. They had an even older brother, but he left into college in Utah. I woke up when we were supposed to, but kept falling back asleep until they started beating me with pillows and stuff.

Well, we went home and I went to church, then played a new game, and went to sleep, being woken up to spit shine the whole house. Which, I might add WAS NOT DIRTY. I mean, wow, maybe a few droplets have gotten on the mirrors and stuff, but tht was it. I also watched half of WHite Noise. For the second time, pretty good movie, I might say. Now, for my ranting to end.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home