Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Emotions, take two.

I am in a new school, yeah. A highschool, actually, and I am a freshman. Not too good, but I have made.. Well, one truly good friend, and it is funny what he said at lunch, he said that he believed I was perplexing. Big vocabulary, eh? Well, he explained further, he said he had never seen me saddened, sad, ort anything but either cheery or more cheery, after that, he said once again that I was perplexing, and of course I simply smiled. See? I am coming back to my old self, just, different in some ways.

1 Comments:

Blogger Daphnewood said...

a boy?! you made friends with a boy?! criminy Solin I need to get you up here where I can keep an eye on you and your sister both! It's too hard with you down there. call us this weekend. your uncle says you have free weekends on his cell. xoxo

Tuesday, August 30, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home