Friday, June 10, 2005

I was away, now I am back!

Okay, the reasons on not posting, or replying to almost anything, is..That I was at camp. Or the beach retreat, so to say, two different names, one real meaning. It was wonderful. ^_^ I got sun, a little bit too much. How was I supposed to know you had to constantly reapply the sunscreen? I found out the hard way that you could burn your arms, legs, feet, and ears. They aren't bad enough to keep me from moving, give me until tomorrow and p00f! They will be gone. I had a blast. Got to see the beach, swim in a pool, go to a water park, and get baptized... More stuff. Spf. 50 Doesn't work that well, remember that. It was awesome. ^_^ There was this girl, Sarah, who is the definition of sweet and innocent and others, but still, it was great. ^_^ I am done raving, for now, bye!

1 Comments:

Blogger Whisper said...

Thanks a bundle.

Saturday, June 11, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home