Thursday, June 02, 2005

Welcome.

Yay. Look at me, here to all express myself, and be commented, there's the hard part, eh? Well, none the less, I can start, now can't I? o.o Well, here I go.
I get to be here, all happy 'n stuff with my little sister, isn't that just great? ^-^ She just sleeps, so far, plays electronics, and messes around. (As a side note, my 'little sister' is my very bestest friend. =3) She skips about from one thing to the other, all happy-like, in her own little world, don't forget tormenting me, occasionally. >.> Ah well, all's well that ends well, right? If not, they need to stop telling people that. Heh, yeah.. My mindless ranting will come to an end, for now. ^-^ Thanks for listening.

3 Comments:

Blogger Kaps said...

'Twas truly nice to listen to dat !

Friday, June 03, 2005  
Blogger Whisper said...

^_^ Thanks once again

Friday, June 03, 2005  
Blogger Fej said...

Thanks for commenting on my site. It sounds like you are going to be a good older sister to your younger one.

It may not seem like it now, but that's way important and cool. But, now I sound even older..

Sunday, June 05, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home