Sunday, August 14, 2005

Emotions, take one.

Yeah, every now and then you get that notice that, you have emotions! Wow, would have never guessed. I have had a conversation that sent my emotions to a spiraling odd little thing, like I am not as contently quiet as I usually am, I am either saddened, depressed, or extremely happy. Not like me, me who slips my emotions off into the abyss. Never to be seen or heard from again. Yet lately there has been some 'Fishing' done and some resurfaced. So, I get to learn once again how to hide them. Yeap. What's the point in bothering other people with them? I should stay as I usually am, either cheery, or content, no others, otherwise, how could others be able to reply on me? So, that's what I do, as pointless and odd as it sounds. I am other's strength in hard times, so forever I choose to do that. And notice it is take one, there will be more nonsense from where this came from.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home