Thursday, September 08, 2005

Meh, who ever like Geography anyway?

I have, or had an F in my Geography class, so naturally, I ask for extra credit, she says she doesn't give it through neomail, so that way it sucks. Oh, and I have been a little off, on everything, from my balance to my classes. Odd. But, see, I nevr quite liked ANY geography.. History... I afiled history one year, wasn't good, the teache constantly called my uncle about my grades, it annoyed him so much. My brother even got that teacher, he failed her class too, she called, it was funny to watch my uncle get angry from the calls. ^^ Yeap. My uncle even went to my highschool, he had to roam my classes, he was late for the first one, said the place was too complicated and left. While he did that, my aunt, brothers and me were eating at Casa Ole'. Good rice there.

2 Comments:

Blogger Daphnewood said...

FAILING?! What are you doing? I don't care if you don't like the class, you have to pass. Your grades are important if you want to get into a good college. Oh I am so telling on you. If you want me to fly you up here for Christmas you better pass ALL of your classes. That is my rule. Of course this is all said in love. You are a smart girl and should have no problem whatsoever passing geography. But if it is any consolation, Mouse hates the class too. We have yet to discover her grades which she claims are "okay".

Thursday, September 08, 2005  
Blogger Whisper said...

I believe I am to remain failing, but I will be placed in a regular class, and my grades will be calculated differently so that I will no longer be failing, in 10th grade, I can go for Geography Pre-Ap again. I am having trouble remembering the stuff. So I am getting low test and quiz scores.

Friday, September 09, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home