Friday, September 16, 2005

Birthday surprise, and no weekend internet.

This weekend I will not be able to blog, I know, you will all miss me. Maybe you wont, Daph'll be having a wonderful weekend with that my little sister while I play the role given to me as to be in a surprise party for a certain uncle of mine. He thinks he is going to a resturant with my aunt and his friend, she will act like she needs to take he car while he takes his, his friend will take my two brothers and me to the resturant. What a surprise this will be for him. ^_^ Can';t wait, really. He gave my aunt a surprise birthday this year, now she's doing it in return! Marriages are so much fun to watch, one spites the other playfully while the other gets revenge. ^_^ I make it sound awful, I know, but hey, people have their views and opinions, and I fully respect that. So I will be off, until Monday! ^_^

2 Comments:

Blogger Daphnewood said...

so how did it go? your aunt and uncle really are the cutest couple. when he was teasing her about color coordinating her socks in plastic bins, I just died. They are so funny.

Sunday, September 18, 2005  
Blogger Whisper said...

They are, mum! ^_^ It went fabulously. We went to the chinese resturant and he say my cousin, left, then came back, he was so embarrassed. ^_^ It was awesome!

Monday, September 19, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home