Friday, September 09, 2005

Out of place, and a little off.

Okay, I moved from my mom's to my uncle's and Daph is my second home, but where's the first one? I don't exactly have the capability to truly call soemwhere home so it has made me feel all out of place, and home-sick of the home I cannot locate. So that has made me feel off, like off-balanced, off in my studies.. I am usually well-balanced and I usually have the will to do my work, but it has like... Evaporated, or something. I don't know, if I did, I wouldn't have to be posting this. If I knew what was wronge, I'd be better, but bleh. soo off, can't even write anything well...

1 Comments:

Blogger Daphnewood said...

you wanna know something? I really think that you would feel out of place no matter because you are a freshman. I felt that way when I was your age. I'm serious. I really did. I think you are sensing a change in your life. It's called maturity. You are growing up and unfortunately we can never go back. It's hard but believe me, it will even out. You'll see. you'll have your balance back in no time. And you know we love you and always will. You are always welcome here (even those 'step-headed red' children too)

Sunday, September 11, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home