Wednesday, September 14, 2005

The unofficial, official tagging.

I am doing this because I have had it on my mind. Tagging can be fun, anyways. ^^

10 years ago I was:

....4
....living in Deer Park
....living a happy and innocent life with my mom
....in a group of four friends


5 years ago I was:

....9
....new to Houston
....living with my mother
....the 'outsider' during my awake hours

1 year ago I was:

...13
....having the best year of my life in middle school
....surrounded by my closest friends
....being moved to my uncle's with my brothers

Yesterday I was:

....scampering from class to class
....pondering upon answers to this tagging
....wondering on the true definition of home
....deciding it was time to write again

5 snacks I enjoy the most:

Reeses
Any chocolate
Noodle cups
Hot pockets
Tacos

5 songs I know all the words to:

Good Riddance, Greenday.
Nice to know you, Incubus.
Wish you were here, Incubus.
Are you in? Incubus
Poprocks & Coke, Greenday.

5 ideal places for running away to:

My home away from home. (Daph's place.)
Resevore, The attics.. (Different names, same place.)
A desolate forested area.
My room.
The Jefferey's. (Family friends.)

5 items you will never see me wear:

A white skirt.
A short skirt.
Any food product.
Powdered fish scales and who knows what. (Make-up.)
An animal suit.

5 biggest joys in my life:

The strength(Spiritually) of my two, annoying, brothers.
My dear little sister smiling.
My alternative rock music. (Always calms me.)
My writings
My mother's paintings.

My 3 favorite toys:

Electric keyboard. (Soon to be replaced with an acoustic guitar.)
Computer.
Ps2

See I did it, I may not be that old, but I could go ten years. Yeah. ^_~ Have fun ya'll.

3 Comments:

Blogger Daphnewood said...

I liked your answers and don't I know about the reese's :P I think we need to plan your trip up here kiddo. This week is so crazy because I have had to work alot but maybe this weekend I can look at the schedule. Does your uncle have plans for Thanksgiving? You get a whole week off then. That would be fun, huh?!

Wednesday, September 14, 2005  
Blogger Fej said...

That's a lot of reflection for someone of your age. Fortuantely (or unfortunately, I'm not really sure) you'll have much more reflecting to do over the years and very little of it all will begin to make sense for a long time after that.

Wednesday, September 14, 2005  
Blogger Whisper said...

Heh, thats sounds fun, mum. I believe his plans are the usual, nothing special, and I get off for Christmas on my birthday.

And thanks Fej, actually does make sense, but over a period of time with pondering, it'll make sense. Some time.

Thursday, September 15, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home