Monday, September 12, 2005

Writing, my favorite.

You know, I like to rite, I've been having major cravings to do just that, yet the time I actually have online is getting smaller, and smaller. Oh, what I would give to have enough time. I have characters, too, the wierd twisted things that have been coming up are driving me crazy. But nooo, Solin Can't get on, the computer is for work, and homework. -.-; Perhaps this little time will get rid of some of the cravings? Nah, doubt it. Been forever since my little sister has been able to roleplay with me. I should get her for that too. I should also add to the writing area I have here, having wrote anything down, for it isn't what I have been told this 'poetry' I write, I want to roleplay, flat out roleplay. Cravings strike at night too, they keep me up a while. Heh. Well, better stop the ranting better I bore myself, Ciao!

2 Comments:

Blogger SunGrooveTheory said...

Hi :)
Do you like to write a lot of fiction, or nonfiction?
You would really like to read Azazoth's stories. They are usually titled, "more memories and stuff," on his blog. I think you'd like them.

Thanks for the comment on FFF I hope you steal that tag :P

Tuesday, September 13, 2005  
Blogger Whisper said...

I will. =P I was thinking about it for a few days, might as well. ^^ And I write more fiction if anything. ^^

Wednesday, September 14, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home