Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Biology.

I went to a friend's house, I think his name was Kyle, there was another girl and two othr boys. We were working on the biology project we have, Mr. Smith likes to have us teach the class, rather than him. But hey, I'm not complaining, what's hard to learn about the Biome Tundra? Well, one person didn't make it to Kyle's house, while another, Tarek, was late, he didn't even do anything anyway. Rebecca cam with me, and Alex came a little after we got started. We basically started the food chains, the food wed, the two graphs, notes on the graph, and we planned it out. For the food chains and web, we are using the pictures of the animals, it looks pretty nifty, although it also looks like we didn't do too much, when in truth, we did. Well, tomorrow we finish it, at Kyle's again, I go there, what, Seven pm? Now, for my raving of the day to end. ^_^ Oh, and before I forget, Love you lots mum.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home