Wednesday, September 28, 2005

From one thing to the next.

Yeah, I started school again. The lights were either flickering or out in some places. For the morning there was no airconditioning. People, this is HOUSTON, HOUSTON, TEXAS. It gets hot. They managed to start up the air conditioners at about 10 minutes before they would let us out for not having the air conditioning. It didn't even kick in until my last class of the day. Such a bright idea to wear this sweater/Shirt today. My mistake. I will NEVER do it again. I knew pink was an accursedcolor! Yeah my uncle managed to make me wear pink, figures. He said it's my 'color' too. This preppy girl told me it wasn't my color, I should go for blue, no green. And I happened to be wearing dark red pants that are almost black. {The same pants that I had an accident with, causing quite a few things to turn pink.} But there it goes, my 'lovely' day.

1 Comments:

Blogger Daphnewood said...

I'd wear it just to piss the preppy girl off. but that is me.

Friday, September 30, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home