Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Okay, this is almost a confession.

I've always been bad with calculating time, so I don't really know how long it has been.. In the middle of 8th I was, yes, taken form my mother. We argued a great amount, having her dub me the bad word for female dog when she got angry. And I can still here her screaming at me, calling me that. I was relieved, I couldn't believe I was finally free! It's been almost a year since I've seen her. I never cry, not since the argueing stopped. I used to leave in anger, and yes, cry. Two nights ago, I was trying to sleep and couldn't, I missed my mother so bloody much a was in tears and couldn't breath for about 30 minutes. Yes, I do miss her. We left my father when I was two, making it so I cannot full understand the concept of having the father figure, also not being able to call anyone else anything related to a father. I was left with my moher for a very long time, yes, she was influenced well with drugs, consisting of weed, and she drank too. So here was the beginning of sparks of anger for me. Yes we fought, I would dead miserable... But I miss her. I would gladly give this peace I tend to have now, to be with my mother again, and by all means, I do mean this..

2 Comments:

Blogger Daphnewood said...

I was wondering when you would admit that. Doesn't matter what we go through with our parents. At the end of the day, they are still our parents and we love them. We don't always like them, but we love them. Nothing wrong with missing your mom sweetie. She did the best she knew how and I know she loves you too. And we do too. You are our daughter in every way but blood but who cares about blood?! We're not vampires or bats. hugs and kisses

Wednesday, September 28, 2005  
Blogger Whisper said...

Nothing gets past you mom. ^^ I'm glad to have my second family up in Kansas. ^^ I will always have somewhere to turn to, that's a thing to be greatful for. Love you mum, and the others. <3

Thursday, September 29, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home