Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Blast the refresh.

I had a nice long post about the hurricane coming towards me, in Houston, Texas. But, of course, it messed up. But, I can tell of some effects. The hurricane is worrying my 'family friends' to death, this one we call little Cindy was crying a little while ago because they might not have a place to go. No place to go, Ashton is trying to watch after her, he just left here to do so. Honestly.. A hurricane is NOT what we need. I have no school for the rest of the week, so I will post an update on what's going on, seeya.

2 Comments:

Blogger Daphnewood said...

Solin, they might make you evacuate. Be safe and think of this as a history lesson. You are living in a historical moment. I just saw that Rita is the 3rd most dangerous storm ever recorded by the national hurricane center. Where are you going? out of town?

Wednesday, September 21, 2005  
Blogger Whisper said...

To Dallas. That hapened to be in the post I lost. -.-; And if that doesn't go as planned - I don't know.

Wednesday, September 21, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home