Saturday, October 01, 2005

Saturday.

Yeah, I went to church and as usual, I have a verse stuck in my head, here it is:

Forever you are faithful
Forever you are strong
Forever you are with us
Forever

There it goes, the one verse that's going about my head, the rest of the song forgotten right now, but hey, I'll hear them again soon enough. Switchfoot is having a concert fairly soon, don't remember when. I bring three friend at once to church, then I get free tickets. Not sure about whether or not I want to go though. I mean, yeah, I love the band and all, but I just don't know. Oh, and as a personal note, a friend of mine's birthday is the 30 of this month, need to get a present.

I am still missing my mother, been too long since I've seen her.. Just... I don't know. But I found out on the way home that she called.. Basically in a panic, 'Is Sean all right?' My aunt had picked it up.. The fact she would be worried about him bothers me. He's here, is there a threat? I don't know, I'll just be a little over cautious now.. Well, I'm done for my day's worth of rambling on. Have a great day/night. ^^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home