Thursday, September 29, 2005

New topic, Hummingbirds.

My aunt waits every year to see the small, light weighted, Hummingbirds! ^^ They always come and nearly chop off my uncles head, but hey, they're cute enough. Lol. Okay, there's one trapped in the garage, I would let it out, I just can't find the ladder, if I had the ladder, it'd be free. But nooo... -.- Found the ladder, it's behind me. Lol. I can't take it downstairs though, I'd fall to my death. I know some people might not like that, so, I'll wait. It's Thurday! That means tomorrow's Friday, I like fridays! ^_^ Okay, before I get on a weird posting rampage, I'll go.

Until next! ^^

1 Comments:

Blogger Daphnewood said...

it's friday it's friday! I am loving it! whoohoo. chocolate festival is tomorrow. I hope I can go

Friday, September 30, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home