Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Hey.

Now, let's all talk to Solin. "Are you alright? What's wronge, you seem a little down? You're quiet today, something wronge?" No, Solin's alright, just Terribly, and Horribly home sick. Away from all my friends, one of them quite a bit depressed. HAven't heard from my mother since the incident about her calling for my little brother. Things are rough for me. Why can't I just relive my 8th grade year? I was happy. I was having fun. My little sister was too. Now look, I'm miserable, she's about the same. And I just want it all back. The only uplifting things I had were torn from my grasp. I wasn't even upset when I started to type, but now look at me. I'm a bit upset and still longing for the companionship I had before. The quotes from above are what few friends I've made have been asking me for the past few days. Watever, I'm just feeling closed off, no biggy. I'll just go and sit off somewhere waiting for the summer. That sounds great. I'll be waiting for christmas break as well, least I'll be able to see my little sister again. That's all for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home