Friday, October 07, 2005

Friday.

Yeah, it's Friday. The day we are supposed to be happy and sit back and relax. But of course, Solin's still deathly homesick. Still, she got some of it cured. We went to the park or our old elementary school. SO I want to reflect upon what I remember.

We used to play this game I don't even remember with the thing that was next to the jungle gym. It lasted all of recess, and continued the next day. I think it had something to do with three magic wielders. There was also this time, it was Valentines Day and I ended up finding out that this one boy liked me. He actually persisted many recesses in trying to have himself of his little friends catch me to try and kiss me. Yes, they had to catch me, because I ran, and back then I was a pretty fast runner. Fatser than I am now, anyways. At one point he actually managed to have me caught by two or three of his friend - I knew I was in for it. Well, until one of my friends comes lunging in, breaking the hold the boys had on me, and we ran afterwards, not being caught once again. I also remember an incident that happened when I was with a friend visiting the school's park. We had our bikes there and these two boys kept coming by. It seemed they we all like friends or something until we raced the track and beat them, on bikes. We must have said something wronge, because on the bikes I got chased down and spit on. But, to better new, I am done looking back. My rambling will stop about now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home