Thursday, October 20, 2005

"Walking Contradiction"

"Talk is cheap and lies are expensive,
My wallet's fat and so is my head.."

Yeah, don't we all think that at times we have all the chances in the world? Oh, and it's Greenday. Yeah, like on the tests I have, I'll look at the questions and think a few moments, then look back to the ones I found easy and actually come to contradict myself. I think it's sort of funny, becaus eI'm like, It's this one, I know it. But wait, it could be.. Or no, it's.. I'm sorry, just sort of funny for me. But yeah, I actually fished for a song with contradiction in the name, I like the word too, y'know? Just one of those words you like to hear, or say. Oh, and the Homecoming dance is Saturday, I've got to find out what time it starts, and after that who's my ride. I'm going with my friend Sam. She said she'll give me a ride. Sam is a girl by the way, Samantha, Sam's short for that. Although, we call her Sammi Ammi Antha. Got to love those toungue twiters. ^_~ Well, I'm out.

"Standards set and broken all the time,
Control the choas behind a gun,
Call it as I see it even if,
I was born deaf, blind and dumb.."

Tagged by the good ol' Ryan.

....living in Deer Park

Rules:1) Go into your archives. 2) Find your 23rd post. 3) Find the fifth sentence (or closest to it.) 4) Post the text of your sentence in your blog along with these rules. 5) Tag five other people.I tag Miroka, Shiro, Lady Lark.. And well, I don't have enough peopl I know. Kind of sad, but those're who I tag.

2 Comments:

Blogger Ryan said...

thanx 4 playing along i got another 1 tomorrow i tagged u again coz i want 2 c your answers.

Sunday, October 23, 2005  
Blogger Whisper said...

M'kay. It's all good. ^^ I haven't posted simply becaus enot much has happened, heh. ^^;

Sunday, October 23, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home