Wednesday, October 19, 2005

"Photograph"

"Look at this photograph,
Everytime it even makes me laugh.
My eyes get so red..."

Incubus, yet again. A particular liking for my brother's and me. When we were at our mother's house, I had a big radio, had some pretty bid speakers and could play a whole three CD's. We only had two. One of them was an N'Sync CD while the other was untitled and had all these burned songs on them. Turns out they were all Incubus. We listened to them day in, and day out. I can recognise ANY of them now. Man, I knew the words too, I know the majority of the words of them now, but not as well as I did then. The radio was an awesome source of entertainment, much better than the Tv that had about four fuzzy channels. We watched Tv all the time before getting that radio. Heh, there's a point in the soung, I think it goes like this,

"We used to listen to the radio,
And sing allong to all the songs we know."

Not sure if it is the correct way, but that's kind of funny. ^^; I wasn't even thinking about that part. But yeah, I loved that radio, but of course, when my mother was out of money, she 'lent' it. Just like she did t the working Tv, and my bike. As well everything else that we had that was worth anything. But, I'm not ary or anything right now. So that's good. Although, I do happen to remember the fact we could never tell her when we had money, otherwise she would take it. We saved, all together, about 20 bucks before. We were happy, for us, that was ALOT. We didn't really have any source of income. But of course, she found it, and 'asked' for it. We ended up giving it to her, oh well. But the radio was indeed very important to us then. A great way to keep our thoughts from some stuff. Toodles! (And no mum, your dearest Solin is not going preppy. ^_~ Love ya mum!)

"It's time to say it,
Time to say it,
Goodbye, Goodbye.."

2 Comments:

Blogger Whisper said...

Eh.. It isn't an Incubus song, it's Nickleback, made a little mistake. ^^;

Thursday, October 20, 2005  
Blogger Daphnewood said...

you know it used to anger me when she would take yours and the boys' money. And I cannot believe how responsible you are with money even with all of that. You pay your debts and are generous with what little you save. You are a really good kid. Growing up without my permission but still a good kid ;)

luv ya

Friday, October 21, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home