Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Top 20 most important songs.

Alrighty, I', going to list the tope 20 most important songs. As in the ones that effect me and have held their part in becoming important. Oh, and they aren't in any specific order. Here they go:

Nice to know you, Incubus
Wish you were here, Incubus
Are you in? Incubus
Pardon me, Incubus
Poprocks & Coke, Greenday
Good riddance, Greenday
When I come around, Greenday
Blv of broken dreams, Greenday
I dare you to move, Switchfoot
Poparazzi, Switchfoot
Angry american(Courtasy of the Red White and Blue), Toby Keith
Come together, The Beatles
Dragostea Din Tei(Nu ma song.), O-Zone
Shiny happy people, R.EM.
Paint it black, Rolling Stones
Photograph, Nickleback
For all the wronge reasons, Nickleback
If everyone cared, Nickleback
Savin me, Nickleback
Another brick in the wall, Korn

There we go, the songs that effect the one and only, Solin. a little country, romanian, and my favorite, alternative rock. (Or any rock, basically) Well, toodles.

2 Comments:

Blogger Daphnewood said...

toodles? oh my little blondie girl. are you going preppie on me? Hey we just watched CSI:NY. I said "okay family only 2 episodes a day. That way we won't wear out the set in one week." we watched 3. On a school night! tomorrow is the Astros game so I guess that is why I gave in. How is school going? I see Ryan and Mike have found your blog. They are my net sons. So now I have to find an even bigger house for all of my collected children. what do you think? You, Zenith, Sean, Mouse, M-Boy, Little Man and now Mike and Ryan. You know "Dad" would LOVE that. He would be like a pig in mud.

Tuesday, October 18, 2005  
Blogger Whisper said...

Oh, he would absolutely love that, mum. xD Giving him the slightest IDEA would get him started.

Wednesday, October 19, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home