Monday, October 17, 2005

Greenday, 'Good Riddance'

Okay, I decided, I'll post a song name, or the line that happens to cross my mind, that seems to get me going on thoughts well enough. Well, I happen to have chosen 'Good Riddance.' I know all the words, I'll choose a verse I like the most of of them all, since once had already come to my mind. It's the last verse..


"So take the photographs
And still frames in your mind
Hang it on a shelf in good health
And good time
Tattoos of memories
And dead skin on trial
For what it's worth
It was worth all the while
I hope you had the time of your life."

Absolute favorite song from Greenday. Also helps one to think of better things, when one is down. I even did this video thing for it, with anime pictures. I'd put it up, if I had the slightest idea how to. Lol. I may know alot, or be fast to learn, but I have to have someone who knows whatever it is, to teach me. It's easier to learn from others, rather than to try on your own. Although, there are times when it is up to you to do things.

"It's something unpredictable
But in the end is right
I hope you had the time of your life."

Daph, or mum, moved from Houston, to Kansas. Yeah, her daughter, or my 'little sister' didn't take to it too well. She was struck with sadness, actually, and slipped in and out of depression. But of course, with her I just look back. Heh. Like everytime in class, I would sit at her side and peer over her shoulder, watching her as she drew. Giving my comments when I wanted too, and sometimes messing with her. Of course, it was all in good fun. In the name of fun, I say! ^_^ There's also what we did in the hallways. We would rest our shoulders against each other an d push as hard as we could, one always strongr than the other at times. We zig-zagged through the hallway. On e time I stepped away when her full weight was against me and she fell flat against her back, but she had a good landing, didn't get hurt. She could barely get up, as hard as she was laughing, I couldnt help her, due to my own laughter. But in the good name of carma, what goes around comes around, I got my piece. She did the same to me in the hallway, so we were made even. Lol. How can I not mention the time about the box. There's this pencil box that she had, it was a light shade of green, and held things she liked in it, mainly good pens, pencils and erasers. This one boy, his name left me but he started to mess with her box, looking for a pencil, I believe. XD She was there in two seconds, the seriousness to her face enough to make me break into an uncontrolable laughter. When she came back, she did the same, giggling and laughing the class period away. Oh, and of course there's lunch. We werre the wierd kids, sitting at table 1, laughing a storm, making all kinds of noises. I sat next to her, next to he was Evi, infront of Evi was Tanya, next to Tanya was Rebecca, next to Rebecca was that girl. Can't even remember her name. But Evi always did random things like burb VERY loudly, and tell the oddest jokes. Oh! And Rebecca, when she first came she was sitting in my spot, the others kept on saying, "You better get out of her spot, she'lll get you, she'll push you off." Well, in the name of fun, that's just what I did! I pushed her straight of of the spot, but, she came back and pushed me in return, the whole table of my friends went, gasp, "She pushed back!"

Oh, good times. To think, it was only last year. Makes you notice the true gifts of time, eh? Well, thihs is my day's worth of ranting. May you all be able to think back on those good ol' times. ^_~

3 Comments:

Blogger Ryan said...

omg my fav green day song also! it mad my song list on my blog. hey i would like 2 c u do that.

what r the 20 most important songs in your life! makes for a great post!

sorry for showing my ass on my blog i do that a lot net mom had chewed me out over it more than once i am learning!

Monday, October 17, 2005  
Blogger Whisper said...

Lol. Hey, we all have to make some mistakes, and boy do we learn from them. Specially with mum. ^_~

Tuesday, October 18, 2005  
Blogger Whisper said...

Oh, and I'll do the song list. ^^

Tuesday, October 18, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home