Saturday, December 10, 2005

"Incomeplete"

"He's washing his face to start his day,
He's lonely, lonely, lonely,
Nothing in the mirror ever shows him what's within.

Now he's checking out the faces,
On the back of the milk,
He's sour under all this pressure,
He thiks the missing person looks an awful lot like him.

And he starts his engine,
but he knows that he's missing gears."

Switchfoot. I've been using Switchfoot only because it came in a three CD set, and it's what I've been picking up. Lol. I just skim through song titled until I find what seems to stand out for me, then I look over the lyrics and if they seem pretty good I post them. Simple really. I haven't even heard some of the songs in forever - But I have heard them, none-the-less. Way back then and whatnot. Finally, I'm in a good mood. It only took, you know.. a few weeks before I could honestly laugh and mean it. Although I was REALLY jumpy at church, I nearly died of a heart attack from jumping pretty badly playing ping pong, the ball hit the center of my chest, really hard. Those little ping pong balls really hurt, especially when they hit your forehead at a decent speed. It was a little akward since I let down one of my friends when he said he liked me, during the big church thing, he wouldn't speak to me and went all the way to the opposite side of the room, I felt pretty awful. After a while he played ping pong with me, and seemed to not be bothered about it anymore - Which is good. I can't wait to go up to Kansas. I get to finally see Snow, and meet up with my 'family' again. ^^ I already have one present for one of them, I just need.. Seven more. I'm going to the dollar store for those. = ) I can't afford seven more items like what I got Mousie. I spent about nine bucks while my little brother spent about seven, on the same gift. Mousie'll love what we got her. I'm posting pretty late, and I have no idea why. Just felt like posting I s'pose. Heh, well, it's great to be all giddy inside, to giggle for no reason and smile alot. I am unbelievably happy, and it feels great. Well, I'll be going now. Oh, and Salve does NOT mean Goodbye, it means Hello. ^^

"Incomeplete!
Where will you find yourself?
Incomeplete!
Where will you find yourself?
(Where will you lose yourself?)
'Cause you're the missing person now,
Step outside your doubt,
And let yourself be found!

He's sick of the race to just save face,
He's tied and tried, he's sick and tired,
He's tired of the holes that are keeping him incomplete.

He'll push the pedal to the floor,
Like the day before,
He's trying to be always trying,
Try to find an end to justify his means."

1 Comments:

Blogger Ryan said...

wow i like that. u can stop by and say hi and my new blog i joined my bf blog.

Monday, December 12, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home