Monday, October 31, 2005

"Poprocks & Coke"

"Wherever you go, you know I'll be there,
If you go far, you know I'll be there,
I'll go anywhere, So I'll see you there,
You place the name you know I'll be there,
You name the time you know I'll be there,
I'll go anywhere, So I'll see you there.

I don't care if you don't mind,
I'll be there not far behind,
I will dare, Keep in mind,
I'll be there for you.."

Greenday. ^^ Such a nice song. I'm extrordinarily happy right now too. I'm being the damsel in distress for Halloween. Oh, don't forget that it's raining too. But oh well, as long as I can have fun, who cares? Really. I'm am actually looking forward to seeing my mother. Y'know? You can't keep from family, that's not good. But yes, I'm going to have fun! I'm 14, and going Trick or Treating too. I am not too old, never can be too old to have fun. Kenith is going to be something with a big clloak, Sean, he's going to be a mage, the costume for him looks so nice. I've been so tired during school, that I didn't even think about the past! That's good, because I think ALOT and about what used to be. But right now, I'm happy. Really happy. I could see old friends, get candy, and act like a fool, nothing could be better! I'm also listening to my Greenday CD too. I like lal the songs on this one, 'international Superhits' Good songs on it. Man, I'm so happy. Well, I'm on the clock, so bye! Try to be as happy as I am, in other words, eat ALOT of sugar or something and then that should be right. ^_~

"Where there's a truth,
You know I'll be there,
Amongst the lines,
You know I'll be there,
I'll go anywhere,
So I'll see you there.

If you should fall, you know I'll be there,
To catch the call, you know I'll be there,
I'll go anywhere, So I'll see you there."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home