Wednesday, October 26, 2005

"Yesterday to Tomorrow"

"Beauty is what the eyes behold,
And you burn brighter than most,
I chased you through the midnight streets,
To be where I could speak freely.

I didn't care what tomorrow held,
I felt the world turning only for us,
Only bliss now for you and me,
No regrets and no remorse..."

Audioslave. I got a new CD, it's Audioslave, by the way, well, two. Same band. I have a particular liking to the songs, don't know why. They have more of a harder kind of rock than I particularly like. Sort of.. For the heck of it, I'll tell about two things, my friend Sammi, and how the dance with. I'm starting of with Sam, she holds ALOT in common with me. When that is speaking of situations with mothers. I have my own, she has hers. But it's like this. I haven't known anyone who can give the SLIGHTEST sense of reassurance that they knew how I felt about things. You know? Eh, maybe like how I act and such, extraordinarily happy, that's because of the lifestyle I had. She took me to the dance, right? Well, she brought another friend too, Kristen. We went and watched the place fill up. I have pictures of what I was wearing, but I don't know where they are, or what I did with them, so yeah. But I got asked to dance by one guy, I said no, since little Solin can't dance worth beans, and Rap was what they played. I don't like Rap. Another boy asked me out, I denied him too, although I'm almost guilty. Since it took ALOT for him to actually come to ask me. He's very shy, and I don't think that he will have enough courage for the next person he wants to ask. But yeah, after that, we were mainly bored and didn't have anything to do. But the strawberries with chocolate were fabulous. ^^ Vale. (Wah-Leh) Mean Bye! (In Latin)

"We have more than anything,
More than man or machine,
More than luck,
More than fiction,
Higher than any religion.

And unlike times before,
From yesterday comes tomorrow,
When life comes alive the past moves aside,
No regrets and no remorse.."

1 Comments:

Blogger Ryan said...

i dont like rap but i do like eminem i think he cute! keep up the good blogging!

Wednesday, October 26, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home