Tuesday, October 25, 2005

"Right here"

"I know I've been mistaken,
but just give me a break and see the changes that I've made.
I've got some imperfections,
But how can you collect them all And throw them in my face?

[Chorus]
But you always find a way to keep me right here waiting
You always find the words to say to keep me right here waiting
And if you chose to walk away I'd still be right here waiting
Searching for the things to say to keep you right here waiting"

The song's from Staind. Got it from a friend of mine, she has alot in common with me, it's funny.. Not how, but the fact that I have someone who knows some of what I feel.. But that's for another time. Sorry about not replying as soon as I could, Ryan. ^^; Well, here's my posts for the tagging.

7 things I plan to do before I die:

1. To have my name known.
2. To watch my brother's be as big as I know they can be.
3. To move to Kansas for College.
4. To finish a novel or two.
5. To make a band.
6. To see the world through someone else's eyes.
7. To figure out why people cause themselves pain.

7 things I can do:

1. Write.
2. Draw. (Sort of well)
3. Sort out any problem.
4. Think. (For long periods of time.)
5. Be happy.
6. Win an argument. (When I know or think I'm right.)
7. Smile all the time.

7 things I cannot do:

1. Intentionally hurt someone. (Emotionally.)
2. Stand watchign anyone being hurt.
3. Bring myself to actually physically hit someone with the intention to do harm.
4. Bring myself to forget my mother.
5. Do nothing with my life.
6. Stay in Houston too long.
7. Live with a dog.

7 things that attract me to the opposite sex:

1. Eyes.
2. Jawline structure.
3. Humor.
4. Sarcasm.
5. Smile.
6. Sincerity.
7. State of mind.

7 things that attract me to the same sex:

1. Eyes.
2. Display of emotions.
3. Humor.
4. Smile.
5. Figure.
6. State of mind.
7. Loyalty.

7 things I say most often:

1. "Kinda, sorta, not really"
2. "Nah, you think?"
3. "Shut up!"
4. "You two, stop it!"
5. "Jeebus!"
6. "Knucklehead"
7. "You scared the daylights out of me!"

7 celebrity crushes I am not ashamed of:

Okay, I'd do this one, but dear Solin happens to.. Eh, not know the names of ANY celebrities. She doesn't watch nearly enough Television.

7 people to tag:

I can't do the tagging part either, I don't know enough people.

"I've made a commitment, I'm willing to bleed for you
I needed fulfillment
I found what I need in you

Why can't you just forgive me?
I don't want to relive all the mistakes I've made along the way...

But I always find a way to keep you right here waiting
I always find the words to say to keep you right here waiting

[Chorus - Altered]
But I always find a way to keep you right here waiting
I always find the words to say to keep you right here waiting
And if I chose to walk away, would you be right here waiting?"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home