Tuesday, December 06, 2005

"Burnout"

"I declare I don't care no more,
I'm burning up and out and growing bored,
In my smoked out boring room,
My hair is shagging in my eyes,
Dragging my feet to hit the street tonight,
To drive allong these shit town lights,
I'm not growing up,
I'm just burning out,
And I stepped in line to walk amongst the dead."

Greenday. Bleh, my mood's still all of n' such, the only thing is I'm tired of it. I was home, sick yesterday. So I'm a bit behind in my classes already. I think I'm going to be kicked out og Pre-Ap Biology - My favorite class. Might fail Latin. And who knows what else. My luck's seemed to have run out. Only so long will I smile and nod before getting frustrated. A self-destruction sequency I guess. Who knows. I'm tired, have homework and am not exactly the happiest camper of them all. Whatever. Seeya.

"Apathy has rained on me,
Now I'm feeling like a soggy dream,
So close to drowning but I don't mind,
I've lived in this mental cave,
Throw emotions in the grave,
Hell, who needs them anyway."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home