Thursday, November 17, 2005

Okay, maybe I lied on the only Sunday thing..

Well, not really. Since I can't get on too often, I just printed the wronge syllabus and vala. Okay, today's been good and bad, I can't really say why, simply because I can't tell anymore. Lo. I miss Rping, I guess only my friend would understand too. But I've been writing different things, wishing I had a keyboard I could use, instead of having to come over to the neighbor's house. I'm making more friends when I think about it. In about an hour and a half I am going to go meet up with a girl I met on the bus, and help her walk her dogs. She's older than me. Hm. As a mental note, I need to get Joey's birthday present. His birthday's on the 26th of December. I want to get him somethign good - Since we don't usually give him good stuff. I get to have a MAJOR birthday party on the 17th of December, the day after my birthday. I can invite whomever I so wish to! ^_^ It'll be fuun. How've you guys been? I know I have two people that comment, that'd be mum and Ryan, even Mike at time as well. But I'm curouis, I actually happen to be in a pretty good mood right now too, can't really wait for any sorts of comments either. ^^ Well, I'm out. Salve!

2 Comments:

Blogger Ryan said...

honey if i could i would b there 4 your birthday we would go shopping and have a blast!

anit net mom the best!

Sunday, November 20, 2005  
Blogger Whisper said...

^_^

Saturday, November 26, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home