Wednesday, November 02, 2005

No song today either, because...

Well, let's start off with the fact I've adapted to the computer without the mouse, there's plenty I can't do, but I can get pretty far. I can click links with the Tab then Enter, switch screens with Alt then Tab. And scroll the page with arrow keys. What I have left to master is how to get those links that Tab doesn't pick up. Oh, and about Monday. We were driving to family friend's house. When, somehow, we start talking about what we want to be when we grow up. My brother's are clueless, but I finally managed to think of something. I want to be an author of a novel, a writer, basically. It took me forever to think of that too. My uncle didn't like the iea much, at all. I have it written down somewhere what he told me. But all in all, he said that all my mother had wanted to do was write, and look what happened to her. Well, at that given time, he didn't realise he had smashed the fragile existance of the peace I had, I went silent and looked out the window. I didn't say anything, but my thoughts were fired up, almost bringing me to tears, but I didn't cry. It take alot to get me to cry nowadays. Oh, I can't get a song since there's people working on the closet right now, they'v been here almost three hours now. I can't get in to find a CD that I want to get a song from. I also haven't gone to school since I get to make sure they're doing it right or something. It'd be nice to be able to do anything worth it online, bu I need the mouse, whatever. Ciao! {And no mum, no pink for me. ^_~}

2 Comments:

Blogger Ryan said...

we like your post s with or wothout songs just love 2 see u writing!

Thursday, November 03, 2005  
Blogger Daphnewood said...

honey, your uncle is just stressed about your mom. Writing is a great profession. Most people work on a novel but have "writer" jobs to pay the bills. Such as copy editors, journalists, and freelance too. My friend in Houston writes those reviews for AOL. She says two or three sentences about a restaurant she visited or a movie she saw and voila! she gets paid $30. There is a lot you can do with writing. Don't worry about it. Just go to college. We'll help you with what we can. You know that. And besides, if you didn't go to college, I would snap your fingers off at the knuckle ;) xoxo

Thursday, November 03, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home