Sunday, November 13, 2005

Nothing like blogging..

Okay, it's clear, no songs for a while. I can't get online anymore, the keyboard isn't working now and my uncle can't buy a new one. And I just can't help but feeling pretty much good after seeing comments. Just the thing to brighten your mood, having friends. ^^ Yeah, might be corny or whatnot, but I just like that. I can post once a week until the keyboard gets fixed. Which, for me is kind of a bummer, I love the computer, but maybe it's time to use my time effeciantly. Or, get bored more quickly. Sorry for not being on in forever, and I probably can't comment on anyone's blog for a while, since I have little time online here. Oh, and by here, I mean my neighbor's house. I guess I'll end up posting.. Every Sunday, it seems. And that's only because I need the Syllabus for Latin. I've had amazing balance lately too. I mean, like we'll play with wooden swords, flails or whatnot, but I've gotten VERY good reflexes to not get hit. Well, I'm out. Until next. ^^

3 Comments:

Blogger Daphnewood said...

Gramma beat my butt when I was a wee girl for playing swords. My brother (Sean) scratched my face with a huge stick and I still got spanked for it. So unfair. It snowed today. Everyone but me liked it. It is so cold. Well, I have stocked the house with hot chocolate and marshmallows. I should make it htrough okay ;)

Tuesday, November 15, 2005  
Blogger Mike said...

Just stopping by to apoligize if you have been to Ryan's blog and commented and it didnt take. I fucked the comment system up. Sorry

Wednesday, November 16, 2005  
Blogger Whisper said...

Lol. Quite alright, sometimes things work, sometimes they don't. ^^

Thursday, November 17, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home