Saturday, November 26, 2005

"Brain stew"

"I'm having trouble trying to sleep,
I'm counting sheep but running out,
As time ticks by,
And I still try,
No rest for crosstops in my mind.

On my own... Here we go."

Greenday. the songs have been on my mind, even some Incubus songs. But I never really paif attention to how much impact a few songs can have on you. It's realy something. I've been up and down with my moods. Oh, don't forget spending Thanksgiving throwing up all day. but I'm better now. my little brother is still sick, and now my uncle is, the only who hasn't gotten sick is my aunt, and she's bound to get sick. Although, she is playing it safe. also, guess what? I'm back!! I have a new keyboard and mouse and they're working as fine as they can! ^^ Took less than a minute to do, but weeks to get new ones. Kind of funny. My birthday is only getting nearer, my fiends are going to make it. I'm soo anxious. ^^ Love you guys!

"My mind is set on overdrive,
The clock is laughing in my face,
A crooked spine,
My sense dulled,
Passed the point of delirium.

On my own... Here we go."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home