Wednesday, January 18, 2006

'If love is a labor, I'll slave to the end..'

I don't know. I've been really lazy lately and I've had my thoughts on love, merey because we are reading Romeo and Juliet in my English class. The title's from a song, I just don't know the name or band. And is it only me that notices all the sharp objects that come in manicure sets? I mean, really now. I'm in a mellow-ish mood, which means I can go happy or not so happy. I'm more in the mood to.. Let things act if they will, to like stand and watch what happens and if I feel I should act, I will. I'm still feeling a bit out of place in school, my grades are still suffering as well. I had this argument with someone who was my friend, she told me I ruined her life, used her, stole her food, and was a negative influence. I do not understand how she could come with the idea that I ruined her life, since I did manage to get into fistfights, on her behalf. The thing with me and fighting is that, no matter what, even if I am hit, I never retaliate, I don't hit back. So I basically got pummeled. I don't even have the slightest idea how I could have possible used her. Well, for the food thing, I never stole anything. It's just that my mother found better uses for any money she got, or we did. she would buy herself a snack, or get more drugs for herself. so, since we were half starved, we asked her for food and stuff. As for the negative influence, I really don't think I am that bad of one. Even back then. I hold most of my older standards still, and I seem to be dooing a deal of pretty good things. Well, she probably got it from her father anyways, since he did, afterall despise me and those who I kept around. Although, I did think I was getting to his better side.. I guess not. I don't know how to look upon the subject too well, any insights? I'm stumped and that's probabky the dampener to my current mood. It doesn't help that the last thing I said to her was to shut up and leave me alone. Well, this was much longer than I thought it would be. Vale.

2 Comments:

Blogger Daphnewood said...

are you talking about a certain emotional ex-neighbor? Kind of heavy-set and irate? If so, you ought to know better than to take what she said seriously. She is probably feeling abandoned since you go to different schools now. You really were her only friend. She is just taking her anger out in a very wrong manner. That girl seriously needs counseling and medication therapy. It is not you honey. You are a sweetheart and very LOYAL. And all the time you were at my house I never once distrusted you. Remember that girl Tiffany? When she would come over I had to hide my wallet and spare change but you could walk right past a pile of money and not even blink. You are NOT a thief. And you were half starved. All of you were. xoxo

Thursday, January 19, 2006  
Blogger Whisper said...

Actually, mum. I think she wasn't. you are correct on who you're thinking. But I sent the conversation to Mau in E-mail. I've seen her once, and she was under the influence of someone else. Don't remmeber who, either. But she was fairly happy. I don't get how she would feel abandoned, since she knew I was leaving no matter what. She intentionally chose to go to a whole different school. I mean she even boasted about it around the end of the year. Plus, I'm taking a whole lot of things more seriously than I usually do, so I don't know what to think on the subject. Xx

Thursday, January 19, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home