Saturday, March 25, 2006

Just feeling like the days are sitting on my shoulders, they weigh a lot.

My mood has really had a drop within the past few hours. To add to my self-conscious nature, Kenith, my brother, said I was weak-minded, and weak-hearted. And that's because I wouldn't hurt him for messing with me. Can I be blamed because I don't want to be the cause of other people's pains? I just can't bring myself up to it anymore. Also, after that, he managed to further my anger, and still I couldn't do anything, to add to my feelings of helplessness, he said, "Yeah, bottle your anger." I felt absolutely horrible because of that, and he said that in the middle of Service at church. so I could do absolutely nothing. On the way home from church, my neighbor, Miss Charlotte, called my uncle and I got to tell her my F in Grography had been raised to an A. I had four A's, one B, and two C's. The A's are in Math, Geography, Study Hall, and Gym. The B is in English. The C's are in Biology and Latin. She told me that if I manage to raise all my grades to A's, that she will take me to Galveston. I already know my geography and english grades have dropped, so I feel a bit guilty about that. Gah, the day has managed to work against me today. I don't know.

1 Comments:

Blogger Daphnewood said...

tell Kenith he sucks. That is what I tell Scott. Younger brothers are so annoying. Good girl for getting your grades up! Wow you and Mouse are finally in tune.

Wednesday, March 29, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home